PLP Post-Test

Soon, you will see a new PLP assignment in Connect. This is your post-test. I would like you to finish this assignment by this coming Monday, May 5. Our scheduled final exam time is 10:20-12:20 on that day, and I would prefer that you start and finish the post-test during that time. If you want to do the test earlier, you are free to do so, but please do it in ONE sitting. On May 5, we won't have a room to go to, but you can use a lab computer or your own computer on campus.

Remember also, you might need to work on your final essay more on May 5, in case it is not passing. So here is what I want everyone to do on May 5:
  1. Come to my office at 10:20 for check-in.
  2. I will let you know if there is a problem with your grade.
  3. Go to a computer lab and do the post-test in Connect.
  4. Come back to my office for check-out.